Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Task #17

The first link I clicked on was the 100 best links for librarians of the future. And what is at the top of this page? "Learn-gasm". I was intrigued. By the way, that reminds me of something else; votergasm:

http://www.votergasm.org/

I remember stumbling across that in high school during a government class assignment. It's important to keep things exciting I think.

Anyway, from the 100... area I found a link for bookslut and thought that I would keep up the running theme. It's some fool's blog so I wasn't very interested in it because I don't really dig on blogs, but I did like that they were anti-ebook. I could relate to that.

(Upon proof reading I realized that by saying both "fool" and "dig" I was sounding a bit Mr. T-esque. It was unintentional, but upon review, I like it and will keep it so.)

The next link I found, again from the 100... area was the Days and Nights of the Lipstick Librarian:

http://www.lipsticklibrarian.com/blog/

Another blog, and it starts out with a humorous view on the librarian fetish.

Since both of these were under areas titled as being blog related, I can't really blame anyone but myself for that, but I had to stick with the theme, you know.

I probably wouldn't visit any library related sites in the too distant future. For now I feel that webolution is giving me plenty of library knowledge.

1 comment:

  1. What an exceptional entry, Jordan. My task 17 entry wasn't nearly as titillating.

    ReplyDelete