Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Because I'm a Greedy Capitalist and I'm Copying a Certain Lunch Meat

Let's see, what's in my blog that would make ads appear? So far nothing.
Well, my last name sounds like Listerine, which is a type of mouth wash similar to Scope and Plax.
I often drink soda like Coca-Cola, Jarritos, Pepsi, Orange Crush.
I work at the library, which has lots of books, kind of like Barnes and Noble, Borders, Dalton Books, the Tattered Cover in Denver, CO and other places; only of course for free.
Let's see what else might cause things to pop up over on the right... um... Micorsoft, Best Buy, Apple, Hewlett-Packard, McDonalds, Fender, Gibson, Mesa Boogie, Random House, Dreamworks, Pixar, Kill Rock Stars, Saddle Creek, None Such, Alive, la dee da dee da.

No comments:

Post a Comment