Thursday, August 13, 2009

Task #2

So like most people who ever venture into the back check-in area I was already familiar with Pandora. I had not, however, ever used lastfm.com. I liked that the latter did not require any setting up of an account. However, the web design was ugly and very unappealing. It was also having issues while I was trying to use it and kept crashing. So I'll be sticking with Pandora while crashing through courier bins.

On a related note, when I was listening to Pandora earlier today I typed in the band Melt-Banana. They're a fun, hyper-active Japanese noise rock band that provides a welcome pick me up in the lazy, hazy, cloudy morning; something akin to the whirring buzz saws transmitted through a megaphone. You know, happy peaceful music. The station of course dabbled into other similar artists' catalogs. One such band that I hadn't heard before but that I quite liked was Boris.

And so ends task number two.

No comments:

Post a Comment