Friday, August 14, 2009

Task #5

I've logged into my library account before to place multiple holds but had never used the book bag. For some reason I kept getting logged out of my account and that was rather irksome. The book bag however was very easy to use and convenient because, aside from not being continuously logged out, you don't have to click where to send each item every time. I think that this would also be easiest for patrons to use at home.

Now I have some James Brown and Tito Puente items to look forward to which is nice.

3 comments:

  1. Tito Puente?!!? Tito Puente. I named my cat after him. His music: VG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That logging out thing really is annoying. K of Marmotland (see how I'm respecting his online privacy?) knows about it, but he hasn't made it stop yet. Perhaps it's a product flaw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Email K at Marmot every other day about it and see if he decides to fix it! I'm serious.

    ReplyDelete